Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bjorn, Janne & Hayden..one cute family!

We finally got together to take some pictures and have a little fun! Every time we booked a date the weather did not co-operate but we finally got a great day!
I loved photographing these guys they were so natural together! The only bad part is when they asked us to sing to get Hayden to smile...yikes the way I sing or Jeff for that matter would have had him screaming in minutes! haha.
A big thanks to Tiz for referring me :)



I had to add this picture....I could hear Janne and Bjorn behind me as I was taking Hayden's picture so I had to turn around and take a snapshot of them! Hayden was more interested in looking at the grass, leaves and stick's then at my camera...so I had enlisted the help of these two guys and they put 100% effort into it!.





 
Link