Monday, September 24, 2007

Matt & Jen..the wedding

Matt and Jen's wedding was at Spruce Meadows and the weather could not have been better! The ceremony was so intimate and romantic..you could see how much Matt loves Jen when he looks at her. The bridal party were a blast and put up with all the things I wanted them to do! Haha... thanks guys! We had fun taking picture's in the barns but unfortunatly all the grooms had gone home so we didn't get to have a horse in our pictures.I was a little dissipointed...I kinda wanted to open the stall and sneak one out...tee hee.
You guy's are such a good match and we wish you all the best :)

I have decided to post more pic's than normal as a lot of Jen's family is out east..so here you go...

This is one of my fav's...









a>











 
Link