Sunday, October 14, 2007

More of Jack & Oliva

As promised here are a few more...what a beautiful wedding. Lot's of family from all over and their speech's at the reception were so touching...you can feel the love and the closeness, I think that is so cool! The ceremony was at the Lougheed house and the reception was in the penthouse of the Paliser. The flowers were stunning, the food was soooo yummy and I loved the slide show Oliva's sister and husband in law put together. There were many super shot's of Jack and Oliva's travels as Jack is a bit of a photographer himself!
It is sooo hard choosing what to put on the blog...I would love to post hundreds.
I guess I choose what catches my eye when I go to post and it always differs from day to day..




I got a kick out of this picture...this guy thought he might just run through and not get caught..WRONG!!!












 
Link