Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The convention....

I had a great time out at the PPOC Alberta convention in Canmore...we had some wonderful speakers and I learned so much and came back sooo inspired and full of new idea's. I also had a lot of fun hanging out with my fellow photographers/great friends. I love the fact all these uber talented photographers come to inspire and teach you all the things they have learned!
I bought a little point and shoot camera ( ..wow is it small) to take with me. It's the size of a deck of cards so it's really handy to catch some embarrassing shot's of people...including myself! I thought I would be nice and not post some of the really crazy one's because I know they would take revenge upon me :)



Our view in the morning... Taken with my point and shoot..

We got a little skiff of snow...I had flip flops on! brrrrrrrrr

Claire Cocheme and the blurr is Stephanie Cragg....STAY STILL!

At the bar! Me, Kat, Claire and Steph..relaxing after a day of learning!

Linda, Steph and me! Looks like we had to much coffee!

All I can say is YIKES! Someone must have spiked my drink with Red Bull. Who knew my eye's could go that big???

Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil!

How pretty Claire is!

....and finally...ET go home!!! ha ha

 
Link